Endless Musings

This blog contains the random thoughts, feelings, and observations of a slightly "left of normal" young woman.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Long Week Over

Well, it's the end of another long week. I haven't made it back to the health club yet, but I have taken the stairs at work and at home. I figure that by doing that all week it should count for one workout. I plan to go this weekend even if all I do is swim a few laps. I'm too exhausted to go tonight.
Mom's doing better day by day. The doctor wants to do one week more of radiation. He's telling her that they have a way that they can do it and protect her tongue so it won't burn again. She has decided to give it a try. She'll start going for treatments on Monday. She already told them that if it starts to burn her tongue again that she will not keep going. I hope that they can do what they think is best without burning her so badly again.
I'm still adjusting to the medication that I just started taking. It seems to be working. Hopefully, I'll get the doseage just right.
I'd like to write more, but right now I'm too tired to type. I'll probably post something this weekend. If not, then I hope anyone reading this has a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« chicago blogs » Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory


VELVET REVOLUTION -- Home of The New American Patriot!

Terror Alert Level